Yakima Valley Quilters’ Guild
Quilt Show 2017
Quilts in the City
Friday and Saturday—May 19-20, 2017
Yakima Convention Center
10 N. 8th Street
Yakima, WA 98901
Entry Information – Each quilt or item must have a separate entry form
- There are no restrictions on item size, shape or technique; No previous entries in a Yakima Valley Quilt show are allowed.
- Quilt Show Committee may limit the number of entries due to space.
- Complete entry form online **REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2017**
- Click HERE for a printer friendly registration form **REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2017**
- Entry deadline is April 30, 2017
- Each quilt or item must have a separate completed entry form. Make additional copies of entry form as needed.
- Each quilt must have a 4” hanging sleeve on the back. The top of the hanging sleeve must be placed 90” from the bottom of the quilt if your quilt is longer than 90”. Click here for hanging sleeve instructions.
- Each quilt must have a label with the exhibitor’s name, address and phone number sewn to the back. (This info may be printed on the hanging sleeve)
- Be sure to accurately indicate size of quilt on registration form.
- Questions: Lisa Stevens 509-930-7740 or Diane Poulin 509-969-7800
- Bring your quilts on set up day: Wednesday May 17th 10am to 6:00pm to the Yakima Convention Center.
- Your claim form will be given to you when your items are received. You must present this form at the time of pick up.
- Pick up is Saturday May 20th 6:00pm to 7:00pm. Quilts will not be released before that time or without a claim check.
- If you make arrangements for someone else to pick up your entries, be sure to give them your claim check.
- The Yakima Valley Quilters’ Guild is not responsible for loss or damage. Check with your homeowner’s insurance for coverage of your entries while displayed.
Be assured we will do our best to protect all entries in the quilt show