What Is it?
Please participate year-round on a charitable activity. Kindness is a lifestyle. The variety of charities gives members the option to donate sewing hours, but if you don’t have time, you will be able to donate $ or items.
Many people put giving on the back burner, but with a focus each month on a new program of need our Guild's giving will be broader scoped. Your giving can be "time" in sewing or purchased product for programs.
Common quilt sizes for donations:
Childrens Quilts 40" x 50" up to 70" x 70"
Baby Quilts 36" x 36"Twin Bed quilts 75" x 90"
NICU (for preemies) 18" x 18" up to 36" x 36"
Flannel pillowcase for NICU 18" x 24"
HERE is a potential list of possibilities:
- Volunteer Your Sew Time
- Donate Blood and Plasma
- Make a Comfort Donation Quilt Contact YVQG2015@gmail.com for more information
- Take Items to a Charity & Donate Cash Back at Check-out
- Use a Charity Credit Card for Rod’s House
- Make a Chemo Scarf or Ice Bag for Cancer Treatment
- Quilts of Valor, block and quilt donations. Contact Shirleen Wilhelm email@example.com QOV quilt specks click here, QOV Facebook link click here
- Freedom Kits Of Yakima information link. You may also contact Stephanie Wilson @ firstname.lastname@example.org